Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend

I'm so sorry it's been so long since my last post because I am a very busy cat during this weekend.
I know I haven't been writing a lot in this blog and that is because I'm busy.
Looks like a great weekend.
I went for PIKOM PC FAIR@KLCC last Friday with Hamyu,Wei Yean and Benny.
The PC FAIR  very packed like sardin.
I bought a Sony Vaio pendrive for myself.
I like it so much because it's very nice.
Had our dinner at Sushi King.
I received a msg from my cousin sister.
She asked me want to go out that night.
I reached home at around 9pm.
She came to pick me up at 10.30pm
After that,decided to go some nice place for drinking session with the cousin sister from Singapore and Min.
We went to TTDI Plaza.
Now I only knew Bamboo was there.
Actually they have some bar and pub I never go before.
After that we headed to Moe De Cafe at Giza.
The environment was very relax and looks very nice and the  music was wonderful.
Around 1am went to played snooker at DJ.
Finally can reached home at 2.30am plus.
Overnight at Min's house.
Next day,woke up at 2pm then went to Pavilion with the cousins.
Min fetched me to my friend's house because my friend's birthday party at night.
If no party I can go Zouk with them.
Sad. :(
Until today I'm still went out at night.
Just now went to played snooker at DJ with friend.
Suddenly,my cousin called me and asked me where am I?
I answer her at DJ.
After that I went to find her at other plcae.
Around 10.30pm,headed to SK for drinking session with Hamyu,cousin and cousin's friends.
Omg.
Almost 3am,I think I'm going off to bed now.





No comments: