Friday, August 20, 2010

Shopping

Whole day shopping with Benny at KL.
We went to food court at Pavilion had our lunch.
After lunch,we smell something near by food court.
Do you know what is that?
Yeah!!!
My favourite.
DURIAN.
We are too full but we are still bought it to kept in my bag.
The delicious taste of durian.
Headed back to Sungei Wang shopping.
I didn't buy any stuff at there.
After that,headed to Low Yat helps my friend bought headset.
Then,went to Times Square.
Finally,I bought a top and small fan for myself.
I spent too much money on clothes.
I really want to save money.
Reached home around 9pm.
Lucky not going mist tonight,if not I can faint on the night.
After that,went to grocery shopping with mummy,sister and cousin.


Seafood Fried Char Kway Teow
Benny's lunch
Edit by me
Hehe
Durian Durian
My favourite durian
Durian pancake
Outdoor decoration@Pavilion
Thanks to the camera man
SALE
SALE

No comments: