Before my birthday party,went out every night until my birthday.
I think my most memorable birthday was my 18th.
Thanks to my family.
Thanks to my friends for the Tiramisu cake,Chocolate cake,birthday wishes,dinner,awesome birthday present and surprises.
Thanks everyone!!!
You guys are the best.
I love this family.
I celebrated my birthday with family and friends at my house.
Yeah!
Every time had Bbq together with my friends but this time I said let's steamboat together.
I love you guys very much and I did not expected it.
Before party started,I must get my hair cut.
After hair cut I had change to another new look.
I love my fringe so much.
After party almost 12am,evereyone were back home.
Had a great party and enjoy the party.
I went out with do re mi again.
Headed to Asia Cafe but all the pool table full already.
No choice.
So we went to Dolphin at Sunway.
Played snooker.
I wont forget,because it was probably the best night ever.
Great night with the girls.
Some stupid games.
Like like like
Some stupid games.
Like like like
Thanks to my mummy
pose
My friend pose
...
Everyone standing outside bai leng
^^
No I am not on Facebook
That hand is Hamyu
Do-re-mi-fa
==
???
Ghost
Three of them
One more
Thanks to both of them came from Klang.
The girls
My mummy said edwin looks so cute
what's a funny face
The pretty girl,Cindy
Both of them are sibling
Hamyu
Benny
Us
(@@)
Wei Yi eyes so big
Yeah!
My cousin
I want as tall as her
Nice
My mummy
Muack
All my youth friends
...
^^
Yeah!!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeee
Played some games
All laughing non-stop
Don't
Hahahehe
Haha
Pose somemore
First cake
Haha
They bully me
Blow the candle
Monkey ass
Lolx
Cutting cake
My family
Why my Daddy don't smile?Haha
Cousins
Hehe
Thamks to my sister helps us took this picture
...
Cheeeeeeezzzzzzzz
Omg
Second cake
Nice nice
Sang a song
Me
Yummy
eeeeeee
Don't bully me
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Crazy girl
My sister and sister's friend
...
My daddy
Chocolate cake
Sister
My present
What is this?
Yeah!!I got a new watch
What is this?
So cute
What is this?
I like it so much
What is this?
Lamp
Nice
And this too
What is this?
^^

















No comments:
Post a Comment