I went to I-City with my friends.
It was indeed a nice place to go.
This was the first time there,just the four of us.
After that,went for a supper at Moe De Cafe which is located at Sunway Giza.
Thanks to Sit brought us to the place and spent us supper.
Haha.
Pity him.
Be our whole night driver and photographer.
Anyway,I have to thanks you alot.
Nice
They look shooting stars
Fortunately there was an air-cond room filled with Xmas decorations
Chinese area too
...
Us
???
Again
Blur
Haha.I turn off the light
I prefer turn off the light
Hamyu
Teng and Hamyu
Everyone was shooting here shooting there
^^
Felt cool
Let's hug together
Three years old.Haha
@@
Crazy
Let it snow
Hamyu looks so cool
Yeah!!
Both of them
Three of them
Weird
LOL
1
Can you see the three people stand infront of the huge Xmas tree?
Outside
...
Pose whatever you want
Yee Han
Haha
How come different colour?Not nice wei
???
Do-Re-Mi
Hehe
So cute.Not hamyu is that baby.haha
Nice
Rainy day
Wow!!!Fireworks
Cam-whored
...
Omg,tree can't eat wei
Big cactus
Naughty boy bully her
Fake fireworks
...
Chinese lantern deco
Teng
Us
Not clear
My stupid face
I like it
I love the colours
Funny,Haha
Blur
Never look back
123
Security guard
...
Random
Thanks to my friend
^^
Four of us
Smile :)
Blur,Titanic
Shit.Haha
Thinking want how to pose
Normal pose
I like it
:)
Yea
Looks like cartoon
Under the Xmas tree
:(
...
Perfect
Oh ya
Big peacock
My supper

No comments:
Post a Comment