Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bukit Kiara and Taman Tun Park

Went for our usual hiking session at Bukit Kiara.
After that,headed to Taman Tun Park.
Again,I tried to push as hard as I can.
I really want to lose weight and get a slim body.
I'm 50kg now,45kg is my target.
How to lose another 5kg?
And my friend want to help me photoshoot when he next month come back from Hong Kong.
Less eat fried food.
Drink at least 200ml water a day.
Before sleep,do some yoga.
I also need to do exercise every day.
I try all my best.
Ran up to the moutain
Sister and Rycar
I am looks so cool
I want exercise
Look at the two little girl
Rycar close eyes
Shoot for fun
My sister
Them
Small bridge
Me
Yerrrrr
Sister
Took by me
Nice
Yoga.Haha
Come kiss me
Buuuuuu
Little girl and little boy swim in the river
^^
That's me
Waittttt
Pose
Roller
Sister jump here jump there
Smile
...
Monkey look at around have people or not
Monkey want food
My sister leg

No comments: