Mummy woke me up went for breakfast at Damansara.
A lot of people there.
We waited and waited.
Very expensive but taste was yummy.
Especially that 'Siu Mai"as big as the other Restaurant.
I love to eat Dim Sum so much.
At night,went to celebrate my cousin sister's birthday at WIP,Bangsa.
Happy birthday to her.
Wish her all the best.
All the pictures took by my cousin brother.
So all the pictures in his DSLR.
I cannot wait to see it.
After dinner,went back home and started our rummy session.
We play until 4am.
That is why I overnight at my Cousin's house.
I won their Rm200++.
All of them lose money
Yeah!!!
Next day,woke up early in the morning.
Went to try out the famous Chan Sow Lin Steamed Fish Head.
After breakfast,headed back to my house.
I'm so sleepy.
Slept few hours because at night need to go dinner and drinking with cousins and cousin's friends.
We went to dinner at Genji,Pj Hilton.
Some people say Paris Hilton.
Haha.
All of us tummy full of the japanese food.
After dinner,headed to Chula at Jaya One.
We played some games.
Who lose who drink.
I drank until my head was dizzy.
After these,headed to Opium drinking again.
That night got five people drank until puke.
We had a good night together.
Around 2.30am,Went to Centre Point for supper.
Reached home around 4am.
Overnight at cousin's house again.
Next day,Woke up at 3pm.
Went to Damansara ate Dim Sum again.
That was our brunch.
Went back home at 4pm plus.
At night,went to a wedding dinner at Kota Damansara.
I saw my friends working there.
My friend was photographer that night.
He was Vogue Collection bridal shop's photographer.
He helps me shoot some photo.
So,yesterday went to photo shoot at Malacca and Port Dickson with my friends.
We got two photographer went together.
We saw 6 accidents on the way there.
The first thing we did there?
We had our breakfast at some place nearby Malacca World Heritage City.
Guess what we ate?
Yeah!!!
The famous chicken rice balls.
After breakfast,it's time to find some nice place and special place to photo shoot.
The weather was so hot.
Forgot to my bring my strawberry umbrella.
Afternoon,headed to chilling place at Nadeje.
Not forgetting the nicest cake in Malacca.
Most famous in Malacca.
After that,went to A Famosa looking around.
The last was headed to Port Dickson continue photo shoot.
I cannot wait to see all the pictures.
I want Thanks to my friends so much.
Damansara
A lot of people
The girls
Ignore my ungly face
Cousin
Cousin
Lu De Ming
Yo
Chula
Drinking
Us
Again
The girls
My cousin college classmate
Drank 99
Cousin force Sui Li to drank cause she lose
She was like.............
Pity her
Pretty girl
Leland,cousin and I
Miss you
Smile
Cousin
Us
Games time
We played 789,7 is add beer,8 is half glass,9 is down
The girls
Ignore my ungly face
Cousin
Cousin
Lu De Ming
Yo
Chula
Drinking
Us
Again
The girls
My cousin college classmate
Drank 99
Cousin force Sui Li to drank cause she lose
She was like.............
Pity her
Pretty girl
Leland,cousin and I
Miss you
Smile
Cousin
Us
Games time
We played 789,7 is add beer,8 is half glass,9 is down
The cousins
So disgusting
Alicia's puke
Leland
DJ that night at Opium,music was awesome
Yer
Four of us
Six of us
Yo
Me
Sui Li's puke
Wedding dinner here.But not outdoor
My daddy
Took by my daddy
So cute
???
Baby boy
Indoor
My friend on the stage
Open
Shake
Yeng
Haha
Sister and Rycar
Muack
Don't bully me
SHE
Make up myself
Chubby face
On the way to Malacca
Averlyn with messy hair
Nice
Turn my head to 45 degree
In the car
Thanks to my friends








































No comments:
Post a Comment