Just a short post about celebrate Lai San's eighteen Birthday at Sunway.
Sorry guys.
I'm the one who came late today.
Because morning went to Klang ate Bak Kut Teh.
After my breakfast,headed to Sunway join them.
So,we went to sing k at Amp Square.
We bought a Secret Recipe cake for her early birthday.
Taste was so yummy.
We took alot of pictures.
You can look at the pictures below.
Happy Birthday to Lai San
Faster blow the candle
No head.Haha
Going 18
Cutting cake
All my youth friends
The girls
Looks so weird
The boys
Birthday girl
Pretty pretty
Blur
Sze Han cutting the cake like this
Yee teng cutting like this
Omg,but taste was yummy
Thanks to the guy
Am looks like a crazy girl
^^
Poses
Jean
She face looks like a monkey ass,cute right?haha
Play with her Tx5
Wan Jun
Vvvvvvvvv
When I'm singing
Ah Le Lu Ya
Me
Jean singing
Jean Jean
Tx5
Yo
Lai San and Mun Chun
Yuuuuuuuuuuu
Them
...
MC
Yea!!Wai Chun
Lai San and I
Look each other
Us
Yo Yo Check it Out
Nice
Hum Ump
Let's hug together
Smile
^^
Nice
<3
I'm the shortest one
My chubby face = =
<3
Three of us
Again
My naughty face
Perfect
Blur
Amp Square








































No comments:
Post a Comment