Went out with few of my friends to celebrate Kumi birthday.
I was become a driver fetched them went to Pyramid.
Had our lunch at Kim Gary.
Keep on talk and laugh.
After lunch and then walk around.
Until about 7pm it's time to go back home.
Traffic jam.
I hate it.
After when i fetched them home.
I drove Dad's car and then when I want to reverse and parking suddenly I banged mother's car.
Omg.
Start no mood.
Averlyn~PLEASE DON'T SPEED UP.
Relax.
I was become a driver fetched them went to Pyramid.
Had our lunch at Kim Gary.
Keep on talk and laugh.
After lunch and then walk around.
Until about 7pm it's time to go back home.
Traffic jam.
I hate it.
After when i fetched them home.
I drove Dad's car and then when I want to reverse and parking suddenly I banged mother's car.
Omg.
Start no mood.
Averlyn~PLEASE DON'T SPEED UP.
Relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment