Sunday, October 25, 2009

I remember

I remember the day we met


I remember it all too well

I remember how we started

And I remember how we ended

I remember how it feels with

Your lips touching mine

I remember what it's like in your arms

I remember what you told me

I remember what I promised

I remember that day we spent together

I remember all my tears

I remember those pictures of us

I remember what you said to me

I remember how much it hurt

I remember asking wondering why

I remember our last kiss

I remember you walking away

I remember my life being sucked out

I remember my heart going with you

I remember all the pain
you put me through

I remember, do you?


I found myself again back thinking about those beautiful days which i had spent with him.

This few days he still called me to chat.

Not hearing his voice for 7348491083572 days ago.

I still missed his voice.

It reminds me of what happened to me and him.

shit face
short hair
yeah!

No comments: