Last night celebrated Pei Yen birthday.
Happy sweet 16th birthday.
I lazy type all the story out.
Let the pictures do the talking.
I lazy type all the story out.
Let the pictures do the talking.
Last night about 2.30am only hit the bed.
Woke up this morning at 8am.
Went to puchong don't know which want restaurant had a breakfirst.
After breakfirst my friend's daddy fetched us home.
Traffic jam.
Until about 10.30am only reached home.
After that I continue sleep until afternoon 5pm only woke up.
Tomorrow I start working at ss2 bridal shop.
Before I also have work at there five days already.
Because now I started school holiday.
So I go there work until school reopens.
Woke up this morning at 8am.
Went to puchong don't know which want restaurant had a breakfirst.
After breakfirst my friend's daddy fetched us home.
Traffic jam.
Until about 10.30am only reached home.
After that I continue sleep until afternoon 5pm only woke up.
Tomorrow I start working at ss2 bridal shop.
Before I also have work at there five days already.
Because now I started school holiday.
So I go there work until school reopens.
No comments:
Post a Comment