Went to do rebonding and haircut at Makarizo@Puchong.
I just do for free if not I wont go rebonding myself.
I'm very disappoint that my fringe not so nice.
What to do?
Now,
I can't wait for my hair to become grow longer.
Alright.
Benny and Hamyu so nice.
Because when I'm still working they come find me chitchat.
I help both of them do ba guan and massage.
My colleague help me do ba guan treatment,tummy and womb massage.
Feel so comfortable.
My backside so many red dot right now.
Never mind.
Good for heath.
Feel so comfortable.
My backside so many red dot right now.
Never mind.
Good for heath.
Two people help me to do rebonding
One girl and one boy
I miss my long hair
After haircut.Can see the different?haha
Ba guan treatment
Ouch!It really pain
After take out all the cup
Lucky the colour not so black and red.That mean my body not so dirty.Hehe
I think this one is for tummy treatment
Hot
Benny
See the arm
Just to play for fun












No comments:
Post a Comment