I hope you can find time to read this post my dear,I just want to tell you that...
I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited.=)
It's been a month since we've been together.
Time flies really fast,and memories still fresh on me.
But I just say happy anniversary,nothing special.
Well,today is my one anniversary and both of us can't spend the time together.
And I know one month may not seem like a long time,but it does mean something (well to me anyways).
It's a moment in our relationship,the start of something special.
It's the beginning of something,I can feel it in my heart.
But I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you,how I will always take care of you no matter what.
I'm happy that I have you.
Happy anniversary.
Hoping for many more.
I miss you so much.
I wish I could hug you so tight right now.
I love you Baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment