Went to Mist at Bangsa with my friends.
Crowd of people in club because of some events.
What to do?
I don't feel like want to club that night because my dear not follow us to go.
He dare to let me go club without him but he still want to worry about me.
How good is it?
Haha.
Around 2.30am,I said it's time to go back.
But they all want to yum cha at SS2.
So we headed to SS2 around 2.30am.
Almost arrive safety at SS2.
Suddenly,
Had an accident.
I sat in front and I was stunned for a moment.
My life is so important than the other.
Lucky no car in front of us.
If not don't know what will happened.
Oh My Goodness.
God bless us.
Reached home around 4.30am.
Took a shower and then It's time off to my bed.
What to do?
I don't feel like want to club that night because my dear not follow us to go.
He dare to let me go club without him but he still want to worry about me.
How good is it?
Haha.
Around 2.30am,I said it's time to go back.
But they all want to yum cha at SS2.
So we headed to SS2 around 2.30am.
Almost arrive safety at SS2.
Suddenly,
Had an accident.
I sat in front and I was stunned for a moment.
My life is so important than the other.
Lucky no car in front of us.
If not don't know what will happened.
Oh My Goodness.
God bless us.
Reached home around 4.30am.
Took a shower and then It's time off to my bed.
DJ Miss Yellow(HK)
Cool man
On the stage
Benny
Benny,Hamyu and I
The ladies
Hamyu and I
Upstairs look at downstairs
The guys
...
Drink,drank,drunk
^^
The couple
...
Pity him
...
...
Sad face
Moody
19/3/11

No comments:
Post a Comment