Thursday, March 10, 2011

All my love,All my life

Time flies so fast.
I'm a single for almost three years until now.
I am afraid to have a relationship again because I am afraid that I will just fail.
By this time of my life I really wont afraid anymore.
Because you is one of the very best men I have ever met.
I don't want to be single.
I have had my single fun and I don't want to do it again.
I was ready for that next phase of my life.
I want to be with you forever.
My heart will be with you forever as long as you are honest to me.
I never change my mind at the crossroad of love.
I want make you feel my love.
I promise you to be with you forever and ever.
Alvin Ng Shu Yhang.
I love you.





No comments: