Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sister

Since we all today didn't went to school.
And also my sister's birthday.
We decided to go Pyramid celebrate her birthday.
Woke up early in the morning,take a shower after that makeup.
Around 11am went to fetched my friends.
Sing k at Amp Square with my sister's friends until 3.30pm
Since Hamyu and I nothing to do.
So we headed to played pool.
I'm very pround that I won the games again.
Until 4.45pm the movie started.
"The Flirting Scholar 2".
They bought twelve ticket only.
Actually Hamyu want to watch movie with her boyfriend.
How do I know she want to followed me.
So good that TGV staff very stupid because he never check ticket and my  friend finally can free entry.
End of the movie then it's time to shopping.
I saw my friend then he used his file knock my head.
Stupid boy.
Everyday bullied me.
Reached home around 8pm.
Went out at 9pm again.
Went to played pool nearby Forum 19 with my sister and friends.
Teach my sister how to played pool.
I won the games.
Haha!!!


You like my chubby face
Camwhored
Us
She looks like taller than me right?haha.
Peng
My BBF
Played games
Ready
NOOOOoooooo
My sister 
Happy sweet 15 years old
Sister
Tiramisu and choclate
Birthday boy and birthday girl
Smile
Weird
Nice shoot
=.=
Sweet smile
^^
Nice
Another friend's birthday
Michelle

No comments: