Since today was my friend's birthday so we decided to go had a lunch at Niu Ze Xiu,Full House.
Last time I ate spaghetti so this time still the same.
Because I like it.
Finished our lunch then we sang her a birthday song.
After that headed to upstairs for us to crazy together.
Around 5pm went back home.
When I was driving that moment,I kept played with them.
We kept on laughing at Full House and my car until we reached home.
Fun.
I knew today some bad things make them very scare and I gave them a very big surprise.
first picture
ungly
yummy
ice lemon tea
mine
chicken chop
dory fish
tis one not so nice
...
i like it.yum yum yum
i dunno wat flavour is tat
strawberry
different flavour
the birthday girl
edit by myself
happy birthday
five of us
wish you all the best
wei yean curi curi shoot me
so bad la her
not clear
@@
haix.cant see my face
finally
looks like japanese girl..haha
weird
...
we snap here snap there
bathroom.
...
without make up
sweat-ed
I'm the middle one
fat wei
tat mannequin very ungly
flash too bright
four of us
ignore my tummy
omg
$$$$$
not bad
poser
...
funny hor
we kept on laughing
both hui ling
she loks lik kampung girl
smile
...
hug me tat gal qi ma gan
cheers
we tot tis one is mirror
haha
nice
we loks so funny
curi cui see hui ling's msg
crazy
helo helo babee
VVV
my boy
ham sap poh
upstairs
bed
full house
beautiful
nice shoot
opps
them
downstairs
called police
nice flowers
them again
bye full house
...
omg
sayonara
dulan hui ling
wat the...
tmr gonna kill her
last pictures















No comments:
Post a Comment