Saturday, June 12, 2010

First day of the 2010 Fifa World Cup.

Yesterday was the first day of the 2010 Fifa World Cup.
We decided to go out at night with my cousins.
Around 9.30pm went to fetched them.
They said went Mcd because comfortable at there.
So we went to ss2 but all the nice place full already.
Nevermind.
Other place at Forum 19 full parking.
At least we found the nice place for supper at Centre Point Mcd.
Around 12.30am my cousin want to went home early because today must go back school do assignment.
Reached home 1am plus.
Straight off to bed.
Today my cousin called me sent him to college because everyone went out.
He said 11am must arrived there so I 10am went to Tropicana picked him up.
He said why I so fast arrived there.
Hey brother I drove very fast.
Haha.
Around 11am really arrived there.
I want rushed back to my house and get ready to Vogue collection then meet up with Loke.
Since Last year Christmas Eve we know each other at Opera until now never meet each other.
So today he said treat me eat lunch.
Had my lunch at Subway.
Yummy.
We went to Tropicana City to watched The Karate Kid.
Quite nice.
About 5pm reached home.
It's super tired.
Rest awhile.
Tonight any plans?
I'm not sure yet.
cousin brother
ah di n ah yee
yo
cousin sister
ah yee
peng n me
three of us
en,peng n me
...
my sister something wrong
I'm Lovin'it
back home
sayonara

No comments: