Friday, June 4, 2010

Cheer up girl

Last night they last minutes called me out.
Four of us went to Cheras night market around 11pm.
Reached there around 11.30pm something.
When we want to back home that time Fion and Loong suddenly argue.
Lucky this time Loong wont shouted at there.
I don't understand why he want treat his girlfriend like that.
Be gentlement abit and don't always argue.
Both of them on the street argue and me and him stand there don't know what can we talk.
Loong throw his money to Fion and ask her go back by herself.
Fion keep on crying and both of us comfort her.
That time around 12.30pm already.
I really scared go back by taxi.
So late sure charge double money.
So I try to called my friend can come pick me up or not.
He said if really no transport I can called him.
I'm so sorry to wake him up.
But at last Loong turn back to fetched us.
This couple always argue.
Loong suddenly would give boom to that girl.
Pity her.
Fion~I'm still here with you,don't let it make you down.
Everthing will be fine tomorrow,don't worry.
Cheer up girl.

Uploaded some pictures here
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
shy shy
yeeeeeee
yeahhhhhhh
pose
chubby face
...
nice

No comments: