It has been a while since i last updated my blog.It’s time to write something here again, so that people know i haven’t given up on my blog yet.Yeah!Next week school holiday so this whole week i skip school again.I am so bored at home.I have nothing to do at home.I just sleep like a pig and morning until night sit infront of computer.Everyday stay home nothing to do.Anywhere else can go?But parents said don’t always go out.Why?H1N1.Now i know this virus very dangerous.Dont always go out then don’t go to school.Rest at home until H1N1 disappear rite?If not wrong our school have five student kenaH1N1.Why our school still want to open?When only can close school.Wait until have student die already only close rite?It’s too late.Everyone must take care yourself.Before you eat must wash clean your hand.The most important is if who got sick faster go see doctor.Wearing mask anytime and anywhere.Remember cover your cough.
No comments:
Post a Comment