That fellow sms told me about this stupid thing.What’s wrong with him?He better don’t find me anymore.After broke up i dint find him again.Why he want said me like that.I feel wanna slap him now.
You~I never though you are this kind of person.When thing happen you only know how to blame people.Using unknown name to back stab people.Living without moral value.I hate you for the rest of my life.I swear to god I’ll.
Me~ I didn’t do anything such you mention about.Since you choose to hate me.Good.I never plan to remember that you are exist in my life.
You~ If that isn’t you.Who else can it be?huh?You are the only girl i’m wif for the part half year.
Me~ What i can tell is tat all.What you think and what you want to do is none my business.
You~I never though you are this kind of person.When thing happen you only know how to blame people.Using unknown name to back stab people.Living without moral value.I hate you for the rest of my life.I swear to god I’ll.
Me~ I didn’t do anything such you mention about.Since you choose to hate me.Good.I never plan to remember that you are exist in my life.
You~ If that isn’t you.Who else can it be?huh?You are the only girl i’m wif for the part half year.
Me~ What i can tell is tat all.What you think and what you want to do is none my business.
No comments:
Post a Comment