I don’t understand..
I don’t understand why you can said break then break..
I don’t understand why you can so fast forget our anything..
I don’t know what wrong with us..
I don’t understand you give me that promise you said forever also lie me ma?
Why heart pain just me only?
Why sad just me only?
Why cried just me only?
Why you break with me just me effort?
Why just me keep our memories?
Why you want keep said i lie u?
Why?
I hate it..
I hate why you can easy dump me away?
I hate why you can so fast forget me?
I hate why you cannot forever with me?
First time said break then said no second time..
But why still got many time?
I cried very long time..heart very pain..
Do you know that..
Dont know rite?
Heart really very pain..
What I did to deserve a boyfriend like u?
Why all that guy wont appreaciate girl?
If got appreaciate also wont 100% good..
Maybe that’s true..
Now i can do that just forget it..
I really don’t so fast have a new boyfriend first..
Because I don’t want other boy hurt me once again..
I really don’t want..
Please don’t ask me why..
Maybe alone will better..
But olso will feel like lonely..
No one can 100% understand before my feeling..
Got one only..yeah..my biao sao she can 100% know my feeling..
When i really need her..
She will beside of me..
I told her anything she will explain to me..
Love her so much..
I don’t understand why you can said break then break..
I don’t understand why you can so fast forget our anything..
I don’t know what wrong with us..
I don’t understand you give me that promise you said forever also lie me ma?
Why heart pain just me only?
Why sad just me only?
Why cried just me only?
Why you break with me just me effort?
Why just me keep our memories?
Why you want keep said i lie u?
Why?
I hate it..
I hate why you can easy dump me away?
I hate why you can so fast forget me?
I hate why you cannot forever with me?
First time said break then said no second time..
But why still got many time?
I cried very long time..heart very pain..
Do you know that..
Dont know rite?
Heart really very pain..
What I did to deserve a boyfriend like u?
Why all that guy wont appreaciate girl?
If got appreaciate also wont 100% good..
Maybe that’s true..
Now i can do that just forget it..
I really don’t so fast have a new boyfriend first..
Because I don’t want other boy hurt me once again..
I really don’t want..
Please don’t ask me why..
Maybe alone will better..
But olso will feel like lonely..
No one can 100% understand before my feeling..
Got one only..yeah..my biao sao she can 100% know my feeling..
When i really need her..
She will beside of me..
I told her anything she will explain to me..
Love her so much..
No comments:
Post a Comment