Thursday, November 13, 2008

About me

1.Hugged someone?
yes

2.Last time you ate?
chocolate

3.Cried in front of someone?
yes

4.Who makes you laugh the most?
emerson

5.The last movie I saw?
money not enough 2

6.The first person i talked to today was?
estelladyvan..my biao sao

7.What are you going to do when you grow up?
boss

8.My computer is?
dell

9.My School?
smk sri permata

10.What’s missing in my life?
bf

11.Am I honest?
mayb

12.Have I hurt others?
yea


13.Where do I want to go?
japan

14.What makes me sad?
someone broken my heart

15.Am I healthy?
of course

16.Where was the last place you went shopping?
pyramid

17.Where do you live?
sungai way

18.Last time you were kissed?
pyramid

19.Do you watch the Olympics?
yes

20.Last restaurant you went to?
shabu shabu

21.Who was the last person to call your phone?
estelladyvan

22.What is your favorite subject?
mathematic

23.Are you missing anyone at the moment?
yes

24.Favorite fast food restaurant?
mc Donald

25.so....what time is it?
12.40am

26.Can you speak any other languages?
yes..mandarin,cantonese,malay,english,hok kien,hak ka..

27How many pairs of shoes do you own?
10 pairs of shoes

28.How old are your parents?
daddy 43 years old..mummy 38 years old..


29.Are you taller than your mom?
erm..same height la..

30.Who broke your heart?
emerson

No comments: