Woohoo!!!
Welcome to my first post of the year 2012.
I wanted to welcome 2012 to my blog by sharing some photos from the New Year Eve and shopping I went to.
I spent my New Year Eve at Nicky's house having steamboat with wonderful friends.
I really enjoyed myself on that night and even had a karaoke session.
Before 12am,all of us went to upstairs and waiting the fireworks.
That's nice.
I had a wonderful New Year Eve with you guys.
The first day of the New Year I went to shopping with my cousins and sister at Pavillion,Fahrenheit 88,Lot-10,Sungei Wang,Time square and the last one is Sunway pyramid.
I'm so glad there was no traffic jam on the way to KL and back from KL.
Reached there around 2pm.
I guess hard to find somewhere to parking.
So I straight away jockey parking at Time Square.
Around 8pm something I went to Sunway Pyramid find my mummy for a while.
After that,western food for our dinner.
However,Happy New Year everyone.
A New Year begins as the old one ended.
A New Year for new beginnings and new movements.
Having steamboat at Nicky's house
Some eating some singing
Random
Four of us
Terrance,Sean,Boey and me
...
...
Husband and wife
Lily and Nicky
...
His pet
Callista
Callista and Gabriel
All the kids
...
...
Cheers
Karaoke session
May,Boey,Rynee and me
...
...
...
...
...
...
Haha
...
...
Boey and Me
...
...
Both of us looks very chubby
...
...
She look so cute
Callista and Me
Fireworks
Nice environment
Waiting my cousins
Camwhore while
Had lunch at Lot-10 food court
Sunway Pyramid
En and me
Western Food~Dinner at SS3
I bought a new sunglasses for myself
Armani Exchange's sunglasses
My sister
...






































No comments:
Post a Comment