Friday, November 4, 2011

Mirrors Ambassador Search 2011

Went to Fahrenheit with my friends today.
Who know that Tiara joined Mirrors Ambassador Search 2011 also.
Standing there almost three hours.
After that,just snap a photo with them and that will be counted as one vote.
Congratulations both of them have actually been chosen top 20.
I think the next one will be made to get in for the top 12 finalist.
I just want to tell you both good luck.
All the best!!!
 Group 1
 Top 1 to 10
 ...
 ...
 For sms voting.
Just need to type MIRRORS 5 (1 vote)
or
MIRRORS 5 (10 votes)
And send to 36113
Vote her vote her.
 Gambateh!!!
 MIRRORS 10 (1 vote)
or
MIRRORS 10 (10 votes)
And send to 36113
Vote vote.
 She is the tallest
 Just snap a funniest photo to win RM500
I looks so short when I'm beside her :(
Me and Tiara
 Me and San
Stay tuned for my next post

No comments: