Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How do you think your life will be different in 5 years???

Let's talk about different topic today.
Actually It's difficult to imagine what our life will be in 5 years time.
But I'll try to imagine it.
Well,
I'm trying to do some thing different in my life right now.
After 5 years more dreams,more hope,more sadness,more challenges,more change and more work.
After 5 years deep in my heart I hope to see myself the best in my life.
I know we can't choose our future.
However,
We will work as well as we can to arrive our dream.
Also don't give up.
I hope everything gonna be alright.
10 ways to Improve my life right now.
1.Make the choice to be happy
2.Get regular exercise
3.Keep learning new things
4.Smile at everyone
5.Be polite
6.Find reasons to laugh
7.View my mistake as learning experiences
8.Believe in myself
9.Get enough sleep
10.Continue to grow as a person


No comments: