Friday, May 13, 2011

Love means sadness

I'm back to write a short post here.
I'm alone maybe lonely,but at least I have no one to lose.
Right?
Spending sometimes alone.
I'm sure that friendship after a break up does exist.
Of course not all ex-partners can become friends.
It depends on how you breakup,what were the reasons of your breakup etc.
You said that we may not be friend anymore.
Well really!
If you're in a relationship,stop flirting with everyone.
I'm afraid to love afraid to love so fast,because every time it never seems to last.
I don't want to get hurt anymore.
Where's my Mr.right?
Why is it so hard to be nice to the one we love the most?
Love is so complicated.
It's the roller coaster.
The ups,downs and sharp turns that you don't expect.
Love is trying so is time,but love can survive if you can hold on tight and not fall off the roller coaster.
I have no way to deal with it,go with the flow.

No comments: