Finally,
I'm back to my blogger.
Was suppose to be post out like one month?
But oh well I'll just still blog about it.
I was back to my old place Vogue Collection.
Working as a part time job at there.
I had a happy and sad when I was working at Vogue Collection.
The most I hate is that Christy aunty.
I know she is a manager.
But,what to do?
No manners.
Voice like a king kong.
No partner some more.
She love to stick with uncle.
Ignore her.
25th and 26th on February that day got fair.
That's why my boss asked me whether I want to work at shop or not.
Not confirm yet.
If she give me RM150 per day.
I still can think whether I want to work or not.
One month past so fast.
After this,am gonna start my make up course on 16th February.
Before that,
Today is Chinese New Year Eve.
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.
Can't wait to go back my hometown at Pahang.
I know everyone gamble at this hour.
Haha.
Alone in the shop
Cam-whored when I nothing to do
@@
No customer
Facebook
What can do in front of computer?Yea,Facebook
Fitting room
We done it
I want this
Wahaha
Bridegroom's coat
Nemo Yan
Snake king
Same with her
Three of us at upstairs
That's me
Can zoom in and see what we doing
Boring
Customer want to try that new gowns
Sleeping beauty
This place they called "Little Penang"
Posing
So hardworking
Christy aunty is the ugly women in the world
Looks like agua
Some customer said she is no manners.
Haha!!This girl got something wrong
Waiting time's up
Zoom in
Starbucks
I got it from Starbucks
Kay bought this from China
Monkey
Nice
Bought it from Petaling Street
Sister and mummy
My sister
Us
Sister
:)
Yum Yum
Pain
==
Going back home
So messy
I need to throw some clothes.But still the same
Done it by myself








































No comments:
Post a Comment