Friday, December 17, 2010

Opera,Mos and Coco

Seriously,
I felt very tired on this week.
Went out every single night with my friends.
Such as Yum Cha session,pool,Clubbing,rummy session and shopping.
So,
Today is the day they all plan to go club.
So yeah!!!
I am so excited that I can dance on the floor to shake my body.
Wahaha.
Everyone was super duper high on that night.
But,
So sad that the couple Fighting on the road.
Lucky,everything will be fine.
After Clubbing,
We headed to SK for Yum Cha session.
And I saw both of my pretty cousin too.
Reached home around 4.30am.
Take a shower.
On9 for awhile.
Then time to sleep.

After shower
 Haha
My naked face
 We are not underage anymore
 Drinks for free
 Hui Yi,Me and Hamyu
Hui Yi
 Hamyu
And I
 Opera
 Opera
 M O S
 Sexy back
 Hui Yi and I
 Hamyu and Hui Yi
 Both of them
 We are monster.Haha
 Coco's toilet
 Different colour
 Hehe
 So blur
 The couple
 Wei Shen and Hamyu
 What so funny?
 Hong very hamsap
 Hong 
 Oh-Myyyyyyyyy
 Yoooooooooo
 Them
 ^^
 Hong and I
 ...
 Jun,Me,Hui Yi and Kay
 Three of us
 Jun and I
 Stay friends forever
 Yeah
 Thanks to the photographer
...
 Oh-My-God
 ...
Hamyu and I
 Hot chick.haha
On the way to SK 

No comments: