Shopping with mummy and both of my sister at One Utama.
My brother with his friends went there also.
We arrived there at 11.30pm plus.
As usual,went to our third home,One Utama for breakfast.
We wanted to go Pasta Zanmai but need to waited because a lot of people.
So we went to Canton-I for our breakfast.
After breakfast,It's time to shopping.
We walking around and saw some Fashion Comes Alive This Halloween started at 3pm.
So,we was standing beside that stage to watch that show.
They dressing up in scary costumes.
One hour standing there,I'm so tired.
Mummy bought me a new top.
Wahaha ,Wakaka.
Back home about 5.30pm.
Because my daddy and grandmother want to eat dinner.
We rushing back home.
Mine
That glass so cute
Mummy order this
My love
Egg tart
Took by sister
Little sister
Peng
Sister and mummy
Wah!!!
Show
1
Totally cannot see her eyes
...
...
2
People without hand
...
Flower
3
...
Pretty
She look at me
4
Sexy back
Alice in the wonderlamd
She look at me also
...
5
Peacock
Nice
So dirty
6
...
Nice
^^
...
Pretty
So scary
...
7
I love her make up
Design not bad
Red red
8
Many photographer
@@
^^
Close eyes how to walk?
Wow
Crazy man
9
Not nice
Wow
You are so scary
Oh No
Don't scare me
...
He very tall
I don't want see his eyes
10
Ready to knew the result
Everyone heart beat so fast
...
Photographer shoot them,I shoot that photographer
Ten peoples walking on the small stage
Last round
Look at the baby boy
So cute
Some show
Middle is designer and best winner,left is best make up,right is best hairstyle
Bye halloween
Show
Part 1
Part 2













No comments:
Post a Comment