Since I'm so free I want to post about celebrate Kumi's birthday at Jogoya.
All of us ate untill stomach going to explode.
One person RM50.70.
So cheap.
Beacause monday-thursday ladies 50% off.
After that,headed to Green Box at Sungei Wang.
Sing k session with the gang.
Reached home around 8.30pm.
Played rummy with the sister and brother untill 1.30am.
Anyway,
Happy sweet 17th Birthday to Kumi Lumi.
May all your wish come true.
Wish you all the best.
Me
I want eat you
Ting
So big
Flower
Pose
Ting
Blur
...
Four of us
Four of them
Kumi's face looks like monkey ass
Again
Kumi,Hamyu,me and Ting
Salt fish
Happy Birthday to Kumi Lum
Chocolate banana cake
...
Light up the candle
She was still eating
Everyday pose like this
Sweet 17th
Happy Birthday
Make a wish
Kumi Lum
Us
You can see this picture.Hamyu so naughty because she want to blow the candle.
Ting and I
Different angle
Pei Ling,Mei Yen and me
On the stage playing piano
Random picture
Us
Chit-chat
Yeah
Mei Yen and I






















No comments:
Post a Comment