Friday, April 2, 2010

Tired

Today I was skipped school again.
When I woke up in the morning about 12.15pm.
I received a message from Sze Han.
He say when I saw this message then called him.
I called him then he asked me want go Pyramid or not?
About 1.30pm,Li Wei and I reached there already.
After that we saw him already but he say want watched movie at 1.40pm because bought ticket already.
Fine.
So both of us went to Kopitiam Station had our lunch.
Daniel come and join us and Lee Li San also come and join us.
After our lunch Daniel went sing k with his friends so we planned to go play pool but table full already.
So choose to go Secret Recipe with Sze Han,Li San and Li Wei.
Thank to Sze Han today become my boss.
Wahaha.
About 6pm reached home already because 7pm have to go tuition class.
After tuition fetched my cousin brother's wife,cousin,my sister and my friend went to Taman Megah for supper.
Thank to another boss again.
That's my friend.
Haha.
Very tired right now.
this pictures it's long time ago..
last month oni la..
haha..

No comments: