Since we was too free.
About 2pm went to fetched my cousin brother's wife.
First time drove car to Mid Valley.
Parking full!!!
I spent like half an hour maybe more,maybe less.
I didn't actually check the time.
Just driving around in the parking bay looking for a spot.
We went round and round and round until one car was leaving.
Walking around then went to Room Eighteen had our lunch.
Went to Chocolate Fair at Mid Valley because I was just want to looking around and saw my ex co-worker was there.
About 8.30pm when I was drove back home it was raining very heavy.
The rain was so heavy that I was hardly seeing the road.
I carefully drove back home for a good night's sleep.
driver
About 2pm went to fetched my cousin brother's wife.
First time drove car to Mid Valley.
Parking full!!!
I spent like half an hour maybe more,maybe less.
I didn't actually check the time.
Just driving around in the parking bay looking for a spot.
We went round and round and round until one car was leaving.
Walking around then went to Room Eighteen had our lunch.
Went to Chocolate Fair at Mid Valley because I was just want to looking around and saw my ex co-worker was there.
About 8.30pm when I was drove back home it was raining very heavy.
The rain was so heavy that I was hardly seeing the road.
I carefully drove back home for a good night's sleep.
driver



No comments:
Post a Comment