
What’s the problem with me recently keep study alone.
Yeah!I want go and test my undang exam.
Study non-stop still i can don’t listen what teacher teach anymore.
I hope can pass at all questions.
Every night very late only jump on the bed but very early woke up to school.
Today first period and second period is pj so our pj teacher teach us how to play football?
First time play football feel like very fun but basketball more fun.
Actually today want go swimming but hot weather so cancel already.Sad!
I feel like very enjoy now so i don’t think want so fast sit for spm.
Yeah!I want go and test my undang exam.
Study non-stop still i can don’t listen what teacher teach anymore.
I hope can pass at all questions.
Every night very late only jump on the bed but very early woke up to school.
Today first period and second period is pj so our pj teacher teach us how to play football?
First time play football feel like very fun but basketball more fun.
Actually today want go swimming but hot weather so cancel already.Sad!
I feel like very enjoy now so i don’t think want so fast sit for spm.
No comments:
Post a Comment